I’m always looking for highly motivated Ph.D., master, and undergraduate students interested in AI security, AI on Networking, Big Data Security, and Communication Security. Please send me an email with your CV if you are interested.
Before joining Tsinghua University, I worked as a research engineer at LINCS Lab, and co-affiliated with Telecom Paris in Paris, France from 2020 to 2021. I used to work as a PostDoc at the Department of Network and Computer Science Department (INFRES), Telecom Paris in Paris, France from 2017 to 2019. Prior to that, I received my Ph.D. in Telecom Paris (previously known as “Telecom-ParisTech” before 2019) in France at 2017. I obtained my M.Eng degree from Insitute Eurecom in France, and a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Engineering at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) in China.
- [2021/06] One paper titled “Novel Denial-of-Service Attacks against Cloud-based Multi-Robot Systems” accepted by Information Sciences.
- [2021/04] One paper titled “Fine-tuning Is Not Enough: A Simple yet Effective Watermark Removal Attack for DNN Models” accepted by IJCAI 2021.
- [2021/04] One paper titled “An Efficient Preprocessing-based Approach to Mitigate Advanced Adversarial Attacks” accepted by IEEE Transactions on Computers.
- [2021/02] One paper titled “DeepSweep: An Evaluation Framework for Mitigating DNN Backdoor Attacks using Data Augmentation” accepted by ACM AsiaCCS 2021.
- [2021/02] One paper titled “Privacy-preserving Collaborative Learning with Automatic Transformation Search” accepted by IEEE CVPR 2021 (oral presentation).
- [2020/12] One paper titled “Adversarial Attacks against Network Intrusion Detection in IoT Systems” accepted by IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- [2020/11] One paper titled “NFV Platforms: Taxonomy, Design Choices and Future Challenges” accepted by IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management
My research interests mainly focus on solving the security and privacy issues in computing systems, e.g. machine learning systems, edge/cloud computing, image processing systems, big data, and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication systems. Currently, I am mainly working on AI security topics including Adversarial Examples (AE), Backdoor Learning, Privacy-preserving Machine Learning, and AI on Networking, etc.