- B.Eng. in Degree on Communication Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China, 2011
- M.S. in Network and Security, Institute Eurecom (Telecom-ParisTech), Sophia Antipolis, France, 2013
- Ph.D in Computer Networks, Telecom-ParisTech, Paris, France, 2017
- Assistant Professor at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2021/03 – presnet
- Working on Secure and Intelligent Networking Systems.
- Research Engineer at LINCS Lab, Paris, France, 2020/01 – 2021/02
- Working on Secure Intelligence Systems.
- PostDoc Researcher at INFRES, Telecom Paris, France, 2017/11 – 2019/12
- Working on Secure Systems for Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communication, supervised by Prof. Gerard Memmi
- Internship at Orange Lab, Paris, France, 2013/03 – 2013/08
- Working on Information-Centric Network (ICN) Experimentaton and Measurement, supervised by Dr. Luca Muscariello
- Summer intern at Insitute Eurecom, Sophia Antipolis, France, 2012/07 - 2012/09
- Working on Static Analysis and Reverse Engineering on Baseband Firmware on Smartphones, supervised by Prof. Aurelien Francillon